Saturday, January 30, 2010

Last Message

I sit here, writing this, on what is probably the last day of my life. I'm going to make the most of it, and try to relax in the sun. I just wish I didn't have to spend it alone. But that can't be helped. It's not safe to be around me. For if you were to witness my death, you would be next. She's relentless. They say that she has to knock 28 time on every door and window between you and her. But I don't want to prolong the inevitable. It would only make it worse. I've accepted my fate. I'm going to die, and soon. Any minute now. I heard her kill a telemarketer over the phone. She knows I witnessed it. They say she has unnatural powers. She could be here anytime now. There's nothing I can do. Which is why I told no one about this; they would either try to stop her, or want to stay with me. I don't want anyone else t-

WITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment