Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Can't sleep?

I can't sleep. This is terrible. It's 2am. I have an important meeting tomorrow. I need to sleep. But I can't, not with it sitting there, staring. That's all it ever does. Stare. It's unsettling. I don't know why it's here. I don't like people staring at me, but this gruesome thing, it's terrible. I tried staring back at it once. It stood up, crawled over to me, and snarled in my face, exposing rows of teeth, with strands of rotting flesh in between them. Ever since I've layed with my back to it. But I can feel it's glare. It's been slowly getting closer over the past few weeks. Tonight, I can feel it's breath on my neck, and hear it whispering. Whispering terrible, terrible things. Tomorrow, it'll be close enough to touch me. I'm dreading tomorrow night. But there's nothing I can do. Apart from warn everyone I know. When it's done with me, it'll move on to someone else. I say warn, but that's a lie. There's nothing you can do to stop it. By telling you all this, I've only made it worse for you.
Good luck.
You're going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment