Friday, July 9, 2010

Something Different

Right. This is all ad-lib, just cos I have the urge to write. Don't even know what I'm going to be doing yet. But, here goes. Poetry, I think.

The sun sets,
The cold mountains,
The fresh snow,
The pale sky.

I sit here,
In a silent house,
And my thoughts are with you.

I pick up my guitar,
And break the silence.
Melodies fill the air,
Calming, soothing.
My voice joins them,
And my mind drifts.

I think back,
Look over the past.
My thoughts zoom in on the past few weeks,
Lyrics propelling them along.

Originality flowing free,
Creativity abound.
You are my inspiration.

That night,
My fluke, my luck,
My amazement at the discovery,
Of someone akin,
Someone alike,
Someone beautiful.

Happiness.
That simple leap of faith,
Leading to so much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment